Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Petit Vour Aug 2014 Subscription Box

Petit Vour is a monthly beauty box that "helps you discover the latest luxury vegan beauty products"...  Boxes are $15 a month (shipping included).  You can also earn PV points when your name is used as a reference.  Please feel free to use my name Kimm Jones Furlotte in the "How did you hear about us?" box when you sign up. Thank you in advance! ;)

This was what I received in my first Petit Vour box:

BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY (Natural Eyeliner black)... love getting to try new eyeliners! Love how smoothly it glides on..

EARTH BODY (Beauty Cleanser & Mask) ..excited to try this!...it says it can be used as a face wash when mixed with water..or as a mask when mixed with agave nectar & coconut oil...

HARVEY PRINCE (Journey perfume).. I had tried other Harvey Prince perfumes but never this one before. I have a sensitivity to perfumes but found this one very light and clean. No sneezing yet!  LOL

MI-ME (Tangerine Hydrating Lip Butter)...LOVE this! I usually stick to the same brand I have been using for years, but have to say I really am impressed with this. My lips felt instantly hydrated and smoother..! I already know I will be sad when I run out of this! LOL

ROSEMIRA ORGANICS (Sweet Coconut Body Butter) ..I am a coconut fanatic so I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. Tried it right away on the back of my hand and love the way it feels. Excited to try it with my freshly shaven legs..LOL :)

Overall review of the box: LOVED it.. so many great new products to try. Best of all no animals were harmed in the making of any of them! :)  Again if you decide to sign up please use my name as your reference (Kimm Jones Furlotte)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment