Monday, August 18, 2014

Ipsy Aug 2014 Subscription Box

Ipsy is a monthly sample beauty subscription box/"glam bag". The cost is $10 month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 5 beauty products + a makeup bag. When you first start your account with Ipsy you are asked to take a beauty quiz so that your monthly selections can be tailored to your preferences.  If you would like to check it out, please use my referral link:                   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

This was what I received in my first Ipsy:

MAKEUP BAG..a cute little orange polka dot bag that will be great for holding all of my eyeliners

LABORATORIES  KLORANE ...(Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk)...curious to try as I have never used a dry shampoo before

COASTAL SCENTS ..(Forever Blush Duo) ..I don't wear blush but with some color mixing I think I can make them work as an eyeshadow instead! :)

JERSEY SHORE SUN (Mongongo Lip Conditioner)... I have dry lips so had to try this right away. It was nice, a little waxy but not bad. Nice light mandarin orange smell.

J. CAT BEAUTY (Flying Solo Eyeshadow- Half Naked) ..Love the natural color. Container was very cute and even came with a small mirror and applicator

URBAN DECAY (24/7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil-Plushie) ..LOVE eye liners/pencils! I am new to the Urban Decay brands and I was really impressed. It really does glide on with no smudging.

Overall review of the box: I really liked my first Ipsy. I was not familiar with any of these brands before, and I think it is a great way to get to know them without making a huge purchase and possibly being disappointed.  Again if you would like to try out Ipsy for yourself feel free to use my referral link:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6




No comments:

Post a Comment