Friday, August 8, 2014

My Bakers Box August 2014 Subscription Box

My Bakers Box is a box for anyone that loves to bake & decorate. "Each month you will receive a special box full of unique baking supplies, recipes, ideas and so much more" .Boxes are $25 a month (including shipping). In July they ran a special Buy One Month, Get One Free Month which I signed up for right away! I received my first box last month (BEE theme), today I received my August box that was FREE! The theme for the August box is ICE CREAM.

This is what was included in the box:

MINI ICE CREAM CONES (8 cones)... you can fill these with brownies, candies, mini cupcakes and more...Thinking I will try them soon with some angel food cake & strawberries..

 ICE CREAM SUGAR DEC-ONS ...(8 pcs)... shaped like mini ice cream cones & popsicles.. so cute!

ICE CREAM CONE COOKIE CUTTER (1)...it is absolutely adorable!

J & K  CHOCOLATE GOURMET CHOCOLATE SAUCE.. I'm sure Barry will enjoy this on some ice cream ASAP!

POLKA DOT NUT CUPS ...(8 cups).. these can be used to bake cupcakes in or to serve ice cream

RAINBOW & CHOCOLATE JIMMIES... (1 bag of each)..I had some of the chocolate ones also in the last box..they just look like "sprinkles" to me..again not sure why some people call them "Jimmies"...  I think they would sound strange to say "can I have some jimmies on my ice cream?"... LOL

Overall review of this box: This is a really fun box. You can tell that a lot of thought & care is put into the gathering of supplies and the packaging.
I hope that everyone who loves to bake will give them a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment