Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Naturebox Sampler: The Taste of Better Box (Subscription Box Aug 2014)

Naturebox  is monthly subscription box that delivers "nutritious and delicious snacks for under $20/month. For every box we deliver, we donate one meal to provide food to the hungry"  Right now they are offering a sampler box so you can get to know their products for FREE, you pay only $2 for shipping. You will receive 4 (1oz) packages and 1 (3oz) bag.  I couldn't pass up that deal.  If you like their products and choose to continue with their monthly Deluxe NatureBox you will receive  5 full-sized bags for only $19.95 per month + FREE SHIPPING.  If you would like to try the sampler box use this link to get started:   https://naturebox.com/sampler

This is what I received in my sampler box:

1oz packages:
SEA SALT SUN CRUNCH (Sunflower and sesame seeded crackers) 140 calories, 1g sugar...Had to try these when I opened the box...I had 4 crackers and paired them with some strawberries & grapes. Delicious!

CINNAMON SWIRL KETTLE KERNALS (Cinnamon roasted kettle kernals) 130 calories, 2g sugar.. This looks like a perfect way to satisfy both a sweet and crunchy craving!

GARDEN TOMATO CRUNCHIES (Tomato flavored almonds) 160 calories, 2g sugar..Thinking about throwing these into a salad for a nice crunch!

COCONUT CASHEWS (Coconut cashews) 140 calories, 8g sugar ...LOVE anything coconut..saving these to help when I get a sweet craving!

3oz bag:
PISTACHIO POWER CLUSTERS (Nut squares with almonds, cashews and pistachios) per 1/4 cup serving 150 calories, 5g sugar .... I already know Barry will be swiping these to go in his lunch bag!  LOL

Overall review of the sampler box: I love the little 1oz packages..So convenient for daily snacks and all within the calorie and sugar gram range I like to be in. Wish I could get a box of the 1oz bags rather than the full sized bags!  For $2 it's well worth it to try the box!  https://naturebox.com/sampler





No comments:

Post a Comment