Friday, August 8, 2014

Nibblr August 2014 Subscription Box

The Nibblr subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks per box and can choose from their list of mixes which ones you are most interested in. Example if you hate coconut, you go through their list of snacks and click on "not interested" for all the coconut mixes.. Boxes are $5.99 each, that includes shipping!.  If anyone is interested in trying a FREE box you can use my friend code of 3842 to sign up. I choose to keep all my snacks under 150 calorie range and to keep the sugar grams low.  Love having snacks portioned out and ready to go..

This box included: 

AUTUMN CRISPS (80 calories, 5g sugar) -  Mini Crisps with Cranberries, Pecans, Sunflower Seeds, and Sesame Seeds.. Excited to try these. Saving them to enjoy with a nice cup of tea.

WASABELOVE (150 calories, 1g sugar) -Corn Nuts and Wasabi Peas Snack Mix ...I have had this before and I did like it..but was a little disappointed to already start getting repeats when there are still so many more to try.  Will just have to easily change it to "not interested" for now so it doesn't show up again in the next box too.. ;)  It is worth a try if you haven't had it..those wasabi peas are great for clearing the sinuses...lol

MAPLE CHOCO BLISS (130 calories, 9g sugar) - Granola Clusters, Chocolate Cookies and Maple Toffee Snack Mix.. Unfortunately this was a melted mess and is in a giant clump because of the heat. Have to go through my list again and make sure anything that can melt is off my list until at least November..lol

SALTY CHICKS (130 calories, 3g sugar) - Sea Salt Chickpeas... Roasted chickpeas are one of my favorite snacks. The best is when they are hot and freshly roasted right out of the oven, of course. With our hotter temps right now, the last thing you want to do is fire up the oven. So these make a great substitute!

Overall review of this box: I always like Nibblr delivery days..although this was a 50/50 box for me.  As I said though, easy to adjust the preferences on the snacks to better ensure a better box next time..
... Again feel free to try the FREE box with my code 3842...

No comments:

Post a Comment