Sunday, September 14, 2014

NatureBox September 2014 Subscription Box

Naturebox  is monthly subscription box that delivers "nutritious and delicious snacks for under $20/month. For every box we deliver, we donate one meal to provide food to the hungry".   In their monthly Deluxe NatureBox you will receive  5 full-sized bags for only $19.95 per month + FREE SHIPPING.  Last month I was able to try their sampler box for only $2..we liked what we received so decided to continue with them.

This is what I received in this box:

5.5oz package
SANTA FE CORN STIX (5 servings per bag ..1/3 cup each..per serving 140 calories, 1g sugar)...I opened these and divided them into servings and put them back in the bag so I can grab them when I am on the go. Love these, they are always my favorite part of any snack mixes that I have bought before.

4.3oz package
CHILI MUNCH MIX: Spicy Trail Mix with Nuts and Seeds (4 servings per bag..1/4 cup per serving 160 calories, 1g sugar).. Also divided these up into individual servings. Really good, nice seasoning on them.

3.3oz package
COFFEE KETTLE POPCORN: Kettle Corn with Coffee Caramelized Popcorn (3 servings per bag.. 3/4 cup per serving.. 120 calories, 15g sugar)... Obviously with the sugar grams this was an indulgence!..LOL  This is really good, nice coffee flavor. This would make a great addition to a coffee themed gift basket for a friend.

3oz package
CASHEW POWER CLUSTERS: Nut Squares with Cashews (3 servings per bag.. 1/4 cup per serving..150 calories, 4g sugar) ...These are going into Barry's lunch bag!

3oz bag:
PISTACHIO POWER CLUSTERS :Nut Squares with Almonds, Cashews and Pistachios (3 servings per bag.. 1/4 cup per serving 150 calories, 5g sugar) .... We received a bag of these in last month's sampler box and Barry loved them. I made sure he would get another bag in this months box.

Overall review of the sampler box: Every month you choose what bags you want to receive. So if you prefer a more savory box it's up to you.  I do wish they had an option of receiving already portioned out packages, mainly to stop myself from over indulging!  LOL   Feel free to use my link to receive $10 off of your first box! :)   http://fbuy.me/-ULI

No comments:

Post a Comment