Monday, August 18, 2014

Graze Aug 2014 (Box 6) Subscription Box

The Graze subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks in each box for a price of $6 (including shipping!). You can choose to receive the boxes anywhere from once a month to every week ($6 per box). You can cancel at anytime. You can use a fellow Graze members referral code and receive your 1st and 5th box FREE.  You can go through the Graze snack list and read each description and "trash" the ones you are not interested in trying.  I try to keep all my snacks in the 150 and below calorie range and also watch the sugar grams.  If you would like to try a FREE box please feel free to use my referral code/link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BARRYF3NU   

This is what I received in this box: 

YAKI SOBA -  (Soba peanuts, edamame beans, noodles, & chili broad beans) 160 calories, less than 1g sugar ... This was good because it didn't have a ton of the edamame beans in it. Saved some of this to use in an Asian style salad for some extra crunch.

KEEN BEAN - (Edamame beans, chili broad beans, & redskin peanuts) 160 calories, 1g sugar .... I had 2 "trashed" selections show up in my box, this was one of them. It was mostly just edamame beans..didn't care for it.
 
SUMMER BERRY FLAPJACK - (Rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries) 230 calories,  16g sugar...I received a flapjack option in my last 2 Graze boxes and really enjoyed them. Since they are over the calories and sugar grams I like to be at for a snack, what I ended up doing  is instead of using it as only 1 snack I stretched them out into 3 snacks. I either pair 1 flapjack with some fresh fruit or a couple raw nuts.  :)

SMOKEY BBQ CORN - (Smoked cashews and jumbo corn) 150 calories, less than 1g sugar ... I had "trashed" this option so not sure why it was sent..I do not like smokey flavored anything, but thought it might be ok. Took one bite and into the real trash it went. :(

Overall review of this box:  This unfortunately wasn't my best Graze box. Two of the snacks I received I had previously "trashed" so I was very disappointed to find them in my box.  I still enjoy the Graze boxes and will continue to recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment