Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dollar Shave Club June 2014 Subscription Box

Dollar Shave Club "sends high quality razors to your door for a few bucks a month". Prices are $1, $6 or $9 a month (including shipping) depending on the razor you choose:

The $1 a month option is "The Humble Twin" it is a 2 blade razor ("A great basic shaver, for guys who dig simplicity and precision") you get 5 cartridges per month

The $6 option is a "The 4x" aka "The Lovers Blade" it is a  4 blade razor, ("The last razor you’ll ever need - a gentle shave in a single stroke") & ("You will love this razor - and your girlfriend can use it too") you get 4 cartridges per month

The  $9 option is "The Executive"  it is a 6 blade razor ("The final frontier - it’s like a personal assistant for your face") you get 4 cartridges per month

This was our first time trying them. I had a friend sign up and I used her referral link..she received a $5 credit. If anyone is interested in trying it if you use my referral link I will also receive a $5 credit also :)   http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/kimmjonesfurlotte

For this first box I chose "The Executive" for Barry ($9 option). In the box you get the 4 cartridges, handle, & they even sent a sample of their shave butter.  Barry was EXTREMELY impressed with the razor. Just like so many others who have left feedback for Dollar Shave Club he said he got "the best shave he has ever given himself". I get very excited each month when my subscription boxes arrive no matter what's in them.. Barry doesn't get as easily impressed with them. With this box he actually got excited about his razor..LOL  Still hasn't tried the shave butter, but I'm sure he will love it too.

Overall review of the box.. Extremely impressed at the quality of the razors. Now I want to try them too for myself!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment