Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 July 2014 Subscription Box

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box, sending out sample sized beauty products. Boxes are $12 a month (including shipping)...You are under no obligation, and can cancel at any time.. It's a great box that offers wonderful samples of affordable easy to find products if you want to invest in the full sizes... What I received in this months box:

REVLON  - (Bold Lacquer Mascara- Blackest Black) ...I don't use mascara but I'm sure I won't have any problem finding a new home for this

HASK - (Argan Oil from Morocco- Intense Deep Cleaning Hair Treatment) ...I have actually been reading a lot lately about how good Argan Oil is for your hair. Excited to try this!

BODY DRENCH - (Candy Licious Lips Lip Balm- Red Licorice)... I have been a Soft Lips user for years and love it.  I have to admit that I am loving this lip balm and have had it on ever since I opened the box!

ANNA NATURALS - (Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub)...love that this is a vegan product. The smell is amazing, very lemony & fresh. Can't wait to use it!

STARLOOKS - (Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil)... I always get excited when I see a new eye liner in my box! This is a brand I haven't ever used before. Another product I am excited to try

Overall review of the box: Another great box from BB5!  Love trying the new brands. Even if all they had sent me was the lip balm I would have been happy!  BB5 is a great box, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment