Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Bakers Box July 2014 Subscription Box

My Bakers Box is a box for anyone that loves to bake & decorate. "Each month you will receive a special box full of unique baking supplies, recipes, ideas and so much more" ..I had been wanting to try this box, so when they ran a deal of buy one box get one free I couldn't pass it up. (Deal extended through July 9th). Boxes are $25 a month (including shipping). The theme for the July box is a Summer Bee Collection box. If you know me, you know I have an obsession with "The Spelling Bee" every year, so I was absolutely thrilled with this box!

This is what was included in the box:

PUSH UP POPS  (4 pcs)... you can fill these with brownies, candies, mini cupcakes and more...Thinking I will try them soon with some angel food cake & strawberries..

SUGAR BEE DEC-ONS ...(12 pcs)... these are absolutely adorable.. hard to see in the picture because I am leaving them packaged as is to use them next year!

BEEHIVE & BEE COOKIE CUTTERS (1 of each)...both are very cute.. made in the USA.. and seem very durable...can't wait to use them!

PUFFY BUMBLE BEE PICS (12 pcs) ...again I am using the word adorable! perfect for cupcakes.. love them

ASSORTED BAKING CUPS ...these came in three colors..black, yellow, and a black& white design.. perfect for bee or even sunflower themed cupcakes. I didn't want to pull them all apart but it appears that there are about 10 of each color

BLACK JIMMIES... had to double check what these were as they just looked like "sprinkles" to me..LOL  and that's what they are... I guess some places in the US call them "Jimmies"..not sure why.. LOL.. again great to have to use on yellow cakes or cupcakes for either a bee or sunflower theme..

Overall review of this box: LOVED IT! I am already planning out my Spelling Bee table in my head for next year, using everything from this box! I also have to add that their customer service is excellent. I hope that everyone who loves to bake will give them a try! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know I love it!...I don't want to open anything though because I want to save it for next year to use for a Spelling Bee theme...LOL

      Delete