Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nibblr July 2014 Subscription Box

The Nibblr subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks per box and can choose from their list of mixes which ones you are most interested in. Example if you hate coconut, you go through their list of snacks and click on "not interested" for all the coconut mixes.. Boxes are $5.99 each, that includes shipping!.  If anyone is interested in trying a FREE box you can use my friend code of 3842 to sign up. I choose to keep all my snacks under 150 calorie range and to keep the sugar grams low.  Love having snacks portioned out and ready to go..

This box included: 

CHEESY CROSTINI (80 calories, 0g sugar) - Cheddar & Asiago Cheese Crisps....they look so good cannot wait to try them..!

TIRAMISU (150 calories, 11g sugar) - Chocolate Cookies, Coffee Toffee Britle, Shortbread Cookies and Almond Slivers snack mix... Yes this is a bit more sugar grams then I like my snacks to be at.... It was the sound of the "coffee toffee brittle" that suckered me into keeping it on my want list. LOL  Will have to eat it with Barry and share some of those sugar grams.. ;)

THE FULL MONTERREY (90 calories, 0g sugar) - All Cheese Reduced Fat Monterrey Jack Crisps.. this was the first one I tried. I used them as floaters in a bowl of homemade black bean soup. So good.. I also added some pickled jalapenos to my soup. I have to say the bites of the cheese crisps mixed with the spicy jalapenos ...delicious!  Perhaps Nibblr will make a "Spicy Jalapeno Full Monterrey" soon!  *hint hint* :)
 
HERBY CHICKS (130 calories, 3g sugar) - Garlic Lemon & Herb Chickpeas... Roasted chickpeas have long been one of my all time favorite snacks... I always like to try different seasonings on them.  Excited to try these and if I love them like I think they will...to then experiment in duplicating the flavor myself.

Overall review of this box: Two cheesy snacks in one box, gotta love that!  LOL... Always love it when my Nibblr box arrives!
... Again try the FREE box with my code 3842...

No comments:

Post a Comment