Monday, July 21, 2014

Dottie Box (Mini) July 2014 Subscription Box

Dottie Box is "a monthly subscription service devoted to handmade gifts and independent artists." The have their regular Dottie Box ($20 + shipping) and also the Dottie Box Mini ($10 + shipping).

I signed up for the Mini box this month and this is what I received:

BROOKLYN LOVE DESIGNS (ETSY) - Key Fob... I truly needed this in my life. I am constantly losing my keys in my own purse. It drives Barry crazy when I have to empty out my ENTIRE purse to find them!  LOL  It has a very Summery floral design on it and I love it and put it on my keys immediately!

HONEYRUN FARM (ETSY) - Beeswax Candles..I will admit that the whole reason I got this box was for the beehive shaped candles. You know I have a huge obsession with the "Scripps National Spelling Bee" every year, and knew these would be so cute next year on a spelling bee themed table scape! Dottie Box was only sending one of the candles in each mini box..but they made an offer for anyone new signing up to get a bonus candle in their box. I of course signed up immediately and was so happy to see I had gotten both candle designs. There was a small imperfection on one of my candles. I contacted Dottie Box and their wonderful customer service handled it very quickly sending out a replacement.

Overall review of the box: I LOVED my first Dottie Box!  I look forward to getting to know other artisans in future boxes.




No comments:

Post a Comment