Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dollar Shave Club July 2014 Subscription Box

Dollar Shave Club "sends high quality razors to your door for a few bucks a month". Prices are $1, $6 or $9 a month (including shipping) depending on the razor you choose:

The $1 a month option is "The Humble Twin" it is a 2 blade razor ("A great basic shaver, for guys who dig simplicity and precision") you get 5 cartridges per month

The $6 option is a "The 4x" aka "The Lovers Blade" it is a  4 blade razor, ("The last razor you’ll ever need - a gentle shave in a single stroke") & ("You will love this razor - and your girlfriend can use it too") you get 4 cartridges per month

The  $9 option is "The Executive"  it is a 6 blade razor ("The final frontier - it’s like a personal assistant for your face") you get 4 cartridges per month

The first time we ordered was last month (June) and we chose the $9 option "The Executive" for Barry. He loves this razor, every time he shaves he makes a comment on how nice it is. So I decided that I needed to try it for myself. I very easily switched our plan to the $6 option "The Lovers Blade".  I was very excited when my package arrived, I had been holding off on shaving my legs for a couple of days in anticipation of the razor..LOL  I have sensitive skin so I always use a goat milk soap when I shave. I have to say that I was really impressed. Normally the goat milk soap makes my legs very soft after a shave but they were even softer this time!  Love that! The hair on my legs grows so quickly that I sadly can start to feel stubble the next day, 2 days later and they are still smooth! I'm very impressed.

 If anyone is interested in trying them feel free to use my referral link.  I will also receive a $5 credit if anyone uses it . Once you sign up you will be given a referral code as well that you can share with friends and be able to also get credit if they sign up with it  :)  My referral link:   http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/kimmjonesfurlotte

Overall review of the box..LOVE DSC!

No comments:

Post a Comment