Monday, July 21, 2014

Graze July 2014 (Box 4) Subscription Box

The Graze subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks in each box for a price of $6 (including shipping!). You can choose to receive the boxes anywhere from once a month to every week ($6 per box). You can cancel at anytime. You can use a fellow Graze members referral code and receive your 1st and 5th box FREE.  You can go through the Graze snack list and read each description and "trash" the ones you are not interested in trying.  I try to keep all my snacks in the 150 and below calorie range and also watch the sugar grams. If you would like to try a FREE box please feel free to use my referral code/link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BARRYF3NU   

This is what I received in this box: 

BROOKLYN BITES -  (Poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews & roasted pumpkin seeds) 160 calories, less than 1g sugar ...this looks really good..sometimes I get such a craving for pretzels. This will be a perfect snack to fight that crunch craving!  :)

POMODORO RUSTICHELLA - (Cheese croutons, tomato baguettes & tomato and herb almonds) 120 calories, 1g sugar ....Sometimes my Graze box comes after I have already had my daily midday snack.. So excited that today it didn't and this was the one I had to open immediately!  Loved it and was very sad when I was done..LOL If I had a big bag of it I would have gotten more.  Which is another reason why I love having these pre-portioned snacks!
 
BROWNIE FLAPJACK - (Rustic rolled oat flapjack with brownie pieces) 250 calories,  15g sugar...Clearly this is way over the calorie & sugar gram range I like to be in. My plan is to make it into a two serving snack though, instead making it 125 calories & 7.5g sugar each serving. :) So I will get 1 1/2 flapjacks per serving and will pair it with some fresh berries to make it a 150 calorie snack :)  *girl math*!

TOMATO & BASIL PIZZA - (Basil crunchini, cheese cashews & mini tomato breadsticks) 120 calories, less than 1g sugar ... I already know I love the cheese cashews & tomato breadsticks.. So I am sure this will quickly become another favorite.

Overall review of this box: I always love getting my Graze boxes for the month. So easy to throw them in my purse when I am on the go. I normally prefer my boxes to be all savory snacks, but when they sweet craving comes I will be be reaching for my 1 1/2 flapjacks!  :) I was also so happy to receive another flag design box for me to recycle and re-use. Love them and hope that Graze will do that for every holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment