Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Graze July 2014 (Box 3) Subscription Box


The Graze subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks in each box for a price of $6 (including shipping!). You can choose to receive the boxes anywhere from once a month to every week ($6 per box). You can cancel at anytime. You can use a fellow Graze members referral code and receive your 1st and 5th box FREE.  You can go through the Graze snack list and read each description and "trash" the ones you are not interested in trying.  I try to keep all my snacks in the 150 and below calorie range and also watch the sugar grams. If you would like to try a FREE box please feel free to use my referral code/link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BARRYF3NU   

This is what I received in this box: 

OVEN ROASTED SALT & VINEGAR NUT SELECTION -  (Salt & vinegar almonds and peanuts) 220 calories, 2g sugar ...this one will go right into Barry's lunch bag.  He loves anything salt & vinegar so I am sure he will love these!

BOSTON BAGUETTES WITH A BBQ RELISH - (BBQ relish with tomato bread sticks) 80 calories, 5g sugar ....hoping it tastes as good as it sounds!
 
THE CHEESE BOARD - (Cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks and herb crackers) 140 calories,  1g sugar... had to open this one and try 1 of each piece!..DELICIOUS and will have the rest for my midday snack tomorrow!

BANANAS FOSTER - (Banana, fudge, honey almond slivers, and pumpkin seeds) 150 calories, 14g sugar ... A bit more sugar than I like...but I knew it would be one I could share with Barry.. and I'm sure it will go down like this..he gets the fudge and almond slivers and I get the banana & pumpkin seeds..LOL

Overall review of this box. Another great box from Graze with a nice mix of snacks for both Barry and I.  Also have to say I love the USA flag box it came in this month, and will be recycling it to use next 4th of July... 

No comments:

Post a Comment