Thursday, May 1, 2014

Love With Food Box April 2014 Subscription Box

 What is great about Love with Food is that they will match each box sold and donate a box. One box donated for their small box.. Two boxes donated for their deluxe boxes. I have the smaller box. I love that all of the snacks are within my 100-150 calorie range that I like to be at for my midday snacks. Boxes start at $12 a month but there is almost always a discount going on.. I received my first box for $5 (including shipping)

 Included in this box: 

SENSIBLE FOODS (Orchard Blend Crunch Dried Fruit) they are a little sweet, a little tart..really good

WILD HIBISCUS FLOWER CO. .. (Hibiscus Tea)

SAHALE SNACKS (Glazed Almonds w/cranberries, honey & sea salt.... these had a perfect mix of sweet & salty

BUMBLE BAR (Organic Energy Bar) had this for a morning snack really good

FIORDIFRUITTA (Strawberry Organic Fruit Spread)...really enjoyed this one morning on toast

MELI (Honey Waffle) ....soft and crunchy, very sweet

CRAVE CANYON (Aged White Cheddar & Hatch green chili popcorn)... this one was a bit odd.. didn't love it..yet couldn't stop eating it..LOL

VINTAGE BEE (Creamed Honey with Chocolate mint) ...hate mint so will be giving this away..LOL 

Overall review of the box: first I love that they match boxes sold with donation boxes, that's worth the subscription right there.. Love the mix of snacks, and getting introduced to new products. I look forward to next month's box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment