Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birchbox May 2014 Subscription Box

Birchbox features sample sizes of different hair, beauty, makeup & fragrance products.. They have boxes for both women & men.. Boxes are $10 a month, including shipping.. In this month's box I received: 

COOLA - Enviromental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After Sun Lotion...being in Las Vegas this will come in handy during our summer months especially..

MARCELLE- New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum.. firms & lifts? that's all I needed to know..sold!  LOL 

NEXXUS - Color Assure Pre Wash Primer, Shampoo & Conditioner.. I've never tried any of the Nexxus products so excited to see how they work for my hair..

PIXI - Shea Butter Lip Balm (Coral Crush).. I thought the color was a bit too dark, but once on was nicely surprised it wasn't too dark at all.. and really did feel very moisturizing..

HARNEY & SONS FINE TEAS - Pomegranate Oolong and Caribe Tea.. love Oolong and Green Teas ...I am not familiar with this brand and look forward to having one of them tomorrow morning ..


Overall review of the box... I thought this was a really nice mix of items, and liked it even better than my April box.. I was not familiar with any of these brands..and look forward to trying them all.  If you would like to try Birchbox please use my referral code:  https://www.birchbox.com/invite/d5n61

No comments:

Post a Comment