Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nibblr Box April 2014 Subscription Box


The Nibblr subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks per box and can choose from their list of mixes which ones you are most interested in. Example if you hate coconut, you go through their list of snacks and click on "not interested" for all the coconut mixes..Best part of this box is that it was absolutely FREE! Boxes are $5.99 each, that includes shipping!. You can choose if you want to receive them every week or just once a month. If anyone is interested in trying a free box you can use my friend code of 3842 to sign up. I chose to keep all my snacks under 150 calorie range. 

This box included: 

WASABELOVE (wasabi peas & corn nut mix).. . I made the mistake of taking a large handful of the peas and let's just say my sinuses are now extremely cleared..LOL 

GIVE ME SMORE: (yogurt pretzel pearls, graham cookies and milk chocolate snack mix)..the yogurt pretzel pearls were my favorite part.. 

SALT AND PEPPER CASHEWS ..gave these to my husband and he loved them..

OH MY THAI (Thai curry cashews, raisins and toasted coconut snack mix)..it was ok, like the flavor of the cashews.. didn't love it and marked it as "not interested" so that they won't send it again..raisins are always hot or miss with me..sometimes I like them sometimes I don't...

Overall review of the box: Love that they offer your first box free to try out the products! Can't wait to see what I get next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment