Friday, May 16, 2014

Love With Food May 2014 Subscription Box

What is great about Love with Food is that they will match each box sold and donate a box. One box donated for their small box.. Two boxes donated for their deluxe boxes. I have the smaller box. I love that all of the snacks are within my 100-150 calorie range that I like to be at for my midday snacks. Boxes start at $12 a month but there is almost always a discount going on..Current discount is getting your first box FREE only charge is $2.00 for shipping! Please feel free to use my referral link to take advantage of this wonderful deal...(if for some reason you do not like the box you are under no obligation to keep the subscription and can cancel at anytime).. My personal Love with Food referral link:  http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=GNQ

Included in this box:

REVOLUTION TEA -  (3 teas: Honeybush Caramel Herbal tea, Tropical Green tea, Southern Mint Herbal tea)...will be finding a new home for the mint tea as I despise anything mint but excited to try the other two flavors

TERRE DI PUGLIA - Tarallino snack with extra virgin olive oil..I have no idea what these are..possibly a mix between a cracker and crouton?..LOL thinking they might taste good with a salad..

FLAVRZ ORGANIC - Tropical peach drink mix ...not really into water enhancer but may add a squeeze or two just to try it..

ONE POTATO TWO POTATO - Sweet Potato Chips ...the bag contains 2 servings..had half a bag today as a midday snack..great flavor and nice crunch!

LE CARAMEL - Sea salt caramels ...these will go to Barry, he is more of a chewy candy fan than I am

J & M - Key Lime Cookies ...these will be an after dinner snack tonight, can't wait to try them

THOUGHTFUL FOOD - Giddy Up & Go Granola.. even though package is only 1 serving..will divide it out into about 3 or 4 servings and use it mixed in with some fresh fruit and yogurt..

THE SPICE LAB -  (2 packs) Hickory Smoked Sea Salt & Italian Black Truffle Salt ..I am most excited about these..love anything black truffle!

Overall review of this box:  I love that I have never heard of any of these brands before... and that is what is great about Love with Food getting to discover news companies and flavors. and of course the fact that they make such a big commitment to donating boxes to charity....


No comments:

Post a Comment