Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birchbox April 2014 Subscription Box

 Birchbox features sample sizes of different hair, beauty, makeup & fragrance products.. They have boxes for both women & men.. Boxes are $10 a month, including shipping.. In this month's box I received: 

BEAUTY PROTECTOR: Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner, 

COLOR CLUB nail polish in Aquamarine... had never tried the Color Club brand before..it's very nice and the color is perfect for my Spring/Summer toes :)

SUMITA Color Contrast Eyeliner (Jamun-Deep Purple) was a little nervous about the "deep purple" but it is so dark it looks almost black.. very nice eyeliner, very soft and glides on very nicely.. loved it

SUPERGOOP: Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream (was not the right color for me)

and there is usually always a treat in every box I also received a KIND brand granola bar (Maple Pumpkin Seed).. I had never tried any of the Kind products before so was excited to try it..it was great..and for only 150 calories & 6g sugar..it made a nice midday snack.. 

Overall review of the box: It was a fun box for only $10... I feel like I got my monies worth with just the eyeliner & nail polish. They also have a great points program (you earn points, reviewing products and referring friends)..points earned can go toward purchasing full size items in their online store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment