Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beauty Box 5 May 2014 Subscription Box

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box, sending out sample sized beauty products. Boxes are $12 a month, including shipping. Beauty Box 5 ran a promotion to receive your first box FREE for May! Couldn't pass up that deal. Here is what I received in my free box:

AVEENO - Daily Moisturizing Lotion ...with the summer heat quickly approaching, you can never have enough lotion! I have never tried any of the Aveeno products before, so I was very glad to get the sample to try.

H2O PLUS - Spa Hand and Nail Cream ...again summer is all about moisturizing , so something else that will be nice to have.

BAN- Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths (3 cloths)...these went right into my purse and will be great to have during the extremely hot days when I am out running errands and not feeling as fresh as I like to be..LOL

HARVEY PRINCE- HELLO Perfume..I am somewhat sensitive to smells..so I am glad that this had a very mild floral smell.. Not heavy or overpowering at all..

CATTIVA- Precisione Eye Liner (black) ...I can never have too many eyeliners!

Overall review of the box: LOVED it and will continue with my monthly subscription. All 5 items are new products to me, excited to use them all... and did I mention it was FREE..can't complain about such a great deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment