Monday, November 3, 2014

Ipsy October 2014 Subscription Box/Glam Bag

Ipsy is a monthly sample beauty subscription box/"glam bag". The cost is $10 month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 5 beauty products + a makeup bag. When you first start your account with Ipsy you are asked to take a beauty quiz so that your monthly selections can be tailored to your preferences.  If you would like to check it out, please use my referral link:                   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

This was what I received:

GLAM BAG..a cute little teal colored bag that I think I will use to store some of my single eyeshadows.

EPICE INTERNATIONAL ...(Purifying Exfoliant)...This will be great especially as we head into cooler temps which also means dryer skin!

FIGS & ROUGE ..(Hand Cream) ..This scent is Rose Berry and smells nice.. It comes from the UK and I put it right into my purse.

 MODEL CO ..(Extreme Black Mascara)... Not a mascara fan so will find this one a new home.. :)

NICOLE by OPI (Nail Polish..Feeling Very Cherry) ..I love OPI...this is a great fall color..

STARLOOKS (Lip Gloss..Guilty Pleasure) ...Love getting new lip glosses & lipsticks. Perfect size for my purse. Will use it often..

Overall review of the box: I always enjoy getting my Ipsy bag. I was only familiar with 2 of the brands..Excited to try the ones I had never heard of before
. Again if you would like to try out Ipsy for yourself feel free to use my referral link:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

No comments:

Post a Comment