Friday, November 14, 2014

NatureBox November 2014 Subscription Box

Naturebox  is monthly subscription box that delivers "nutritious and delicious snacks for under $20/month. For every box we deliver, we donate one meal to provide food to the hungry".   In their monthly Deluxe NatureBox you will receive  5 full-sized bags for only $19.95 per month + FREE SHIPPING. 

This is what I received in this box (in order from favorite to least favorite):

5.5oz package
CHIA SEED CRACKERS (5 servings per bag ..1/3 cup each..per serving 170 calories, 0g sugar)...These are my favorite from this box! Great flavor & crunch. Will be using them as a snack  w/ hummus, cubes of cheese, or fresh fruit. Might also try them tossed into a salad in place of croutons.

3oz package
LEMON ALMOND BISCOTTI BITES:  (3 servings per bag..5 pieces per serving 150 calories, 11g sugar).. These reminded me of an animal cracker but in a good way! These are the grown up version.. LOL. Would have loved a bit more lemon flavor. I found that just 2 satisfied my sweet craving! Love them.

5oz package
CHEDDAR AND ONION SUNFLOWER KERNALS:  (4.5 servings per bag.. 1/4 cup per serving.. 180 calories, 1g sugar)... This was the first bag I opened out of the box. They came just in time to add to a salad. Only used about 1tbsp and they added a nice onion flavor & crunch to it. Tasting more onion than cheddar flavor. Another one I love.

4.5oz package
SRIRACHA RICE CRACKERS:  (4.5 servings per bag.. 1/2 cup per serving..90 calories, 1g sugar) ...These I had hoped would be a bit hotter & spicier. They have a nice crunch to them but just "ok" for me.

5oz bag:
MAPLE HABANERO PRETZEL POPS : (5 servings per bag.. 1/3 cup per serving 110 calories, 10g sugar) .... These I am on the fence about. Didn't hate them, didn't love them. With the maple flavor they reminded me of cereal. So now think of cereal with hot sauce on it... LOL 

Overall review of the sampler box: Overall I was very pleased with this box. 3 of the 5 I really loved and would choose again. Every month you choose what bags you want to receive. So if you prefer a more savory box it's up to you.
Feel free to use my link to receive $10 off of your first box! :)   http://fbuy.me/-ULI

No comments:

Post a Comment