Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ipsy November 2014 Subscription Box/Glam Bag

Ipsy is a monthly sample beauty subscription box/"glam bag". The cost is $10 month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 5 beauty products + a makeup bag. When you first start your account with Ipsy you are asked to take a beauty quiz so that your monthly selections can be tailored to your preferences.  If you would like to check it out, please use my referral link:                   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

This was what I received:

GLAM BAG..this month's theme is Girl Meets Glitter. So I received a really cute little grey glittered bag. I always love the bags and find great uses for them.

MARC ANTHONY ...(Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray)...Even though I don't use a lot of hair products (did all that in the 80's-90's!..LOL) I have heard good things about argan oil products. I am excited to try the hairspray.

TARTE ..(Maracuja Oil) ..Haven't heard of this brand or this oil. Will be trying it on my skin this weekend.

 ELIZABETH MOTT ..(Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner)... Have never used any of the Elizabeth Mott products before. ALWAYS love getting new eyeliners to try!

LA COLORS (Chunky Lip Pencil-Wine) ..Love this lip pencil even though the whole thing popped out when I opened it.. :(  I got it back in and just have to remember to push it down a little when I use it and then have to remember to wipe off my finger before I touch anything else..LOL  It was a bit too bright for me when I first put it on, but after I mixed it with 2 warmer shades of lipstick that I already had I ended up with a really nice shade!

TEMPTU (S/B Highlighter -Pink Pearl) ...Not something I would normally use so will probably pass this one along.

Overall review of the box: I always enjoy getting my Ipsy bag.  All new brands for me this month! Eyeliner and Lip Pencil were my favorites and will get used the most. 
Again if you would like to try out Ipsy for yourself feel free to use my referral link:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

No comments:

Post a Comment