Sunday, November 23, 2014

Frenchbox November 2014 Subscription Box

Frenchbox is a way to discover "the latest products from France every month" . Boxes are $24 a month (shipping included) but they do run a special to try your first box for $14. I was very currious about the box so went ahead with the $14 first box deal.

This is what I received:

PIER AUGE (Radiant Mask for all skin types)... I have never heard of this brand before and will give it a try. It is scented but doesn't seem too overpowering.

SEGAFREDO (Ground coffee) ..We do not have a coffee maker so not sure what to do with it.. Maybe I can incorporate it into some recipes somehow...

GUERLAIN (Moisturizing foundation) Mostly disappointed in the size of this one. It's just a one time use sample packet.

LEONARD (perfume sample)... It has a nice light scent to it, just not my style. Will be passing this on.

PARIS (pocket mirror) ...This is actually a really cute mirror and I did put it in my purse right away.

LIDO (magnet & charm) ..This to me just seemed like something they threw in the box to make it look like there was more items. :(

Overall review of the box: Wanted to love this box but didn't. I wished I had signed up one month earlier for the October box because it was filled with more items I would actually have used.  This box just seemed like it was all thrown together at the last minute. I was very glad I only paid $14 to try it rather than the $24. I love subscription boxes so much and hate giving a bad review.

2 comments:

  1. This box was just terrible! I cancelled right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cancelled too...The October box looked great..really felt like we got ripped off with the Nov box.

      Delete