Sunday, November 23, 2014

Try the World Subscription Box -Paris Box

Try the World is the "first gourmet tour around the world delivered to your door" box. Boxes are $38.99 a month. They do from time to time run special discounts or promotions. I came across a promotion to purchase their Paris Box and receive their Holiday Box for free. I couldn't pass it up. Paris Box came first, Holiday Box will be shipped soon.

This is what I received in the Paris Box:

CLEMENT FAUGIER (Chestnut Spread) ...I had never tried anything like this before. It was better than I expected it to be. Thinking to get the full enjoyment out of it I should try it next time on some sort of pastry like a croissant rather than just my finger.. LOL

LE SAUNIER DE CAMARGUE (Fleur de sel /Flower of Salt) ..Love Fleur de Sel and can't wait to try this one.

BRITTANY (Salted Butter Caramels) ..Barry is more of a caramel fan and said these were delicious!

LE PALAIS DES THES (Fine teas) ... I love trying new teas!

CHARLES ANTONA (Minna Organic Jam) ..This is a fig and walnut jam! I LOVE anything fig and this is absolutely delightful. I know already I will be sad when my jar is empty and will have to order more!

DOMAINE DES VIGNES (Dijon Mustard/ Whole Grain) ..I am a mustard fanatic. I have at least 10 different varieties in my frig at all times! Whole grain is one of my favorites. Will be using mixed with roasted onions and potatoes ASAP!

LA MERE POULARD (Sables) ...Delicious cookie...similar to the shortbread cookies that everyone gets in the blue tins during the holidays. These are even more buttery and delicate though.


Overall review of this box: LOVED this box. One of my new favorite subscription boxes. It was packaged beautifully and it was such a nice mix of savory & sweet items. Can't wait to see what is in the Holiday Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment