Thursday, October 2, 2014

Petit Vour September 2014 Subscription Box

Petit Vour is a monthly beauty box that "helps you discover the latest luxury vegan beauty products"...  Boxes are $15 a month (shipping included).  You can also earn PV points when your name is used as a reference.  Please feel free to use my name Kimm Jones Furlotte in the "How did you hear about us?" box when you sign up. Thank you in advance! ;)

This was what I received in my box:

ELLOVI (Tinted Lip Butter)... Very nice and smooth...The tint is made from a Mediterranean flower called alkanet. It went right into my purse. I like that the tint is very light. I once made a horrible mistake with a tinted lip balm..I had been outside and had horribly chapped lips, grabbed what I thought was my plain lip balm and smeared it all over my lips. It was my reddish tinted lip balm and I made myself look like a clown. My husband is permanently scarred with the image of my clown lips!  LOL

LILY LOLO (Mineral Eyeshadow) ..Excited to try this. Love trying new eyeshadow..

ROOT SCIENCE (Skincare RS Detox).. Another new product to me that I hope will help with my winter skin issues.


YAROK (Leave-In Conditioner)...I don't do a lot of blow drying or heat styling so will probably give this away to someone who will get more use out of it. 

Overall review of the box: .. so many great new products to try. Best of all no animals were harmed in the making of any of them! :)  Again if you decide to sign up please use my name as your reference (Kimm Jones Furlotte)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment