Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ipsy September 2014 Subscription Box

Ipsy is a monthly sample beauty subscription box/"glam bag". The cost is $10 month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 5 beauty products + a makeup bag. When you first start your account with Ipsy you are asked to take a beauty quiz so that your monthly selections can be tailored to your preferences.  If you would like to check it out, please use my referral link:                   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

This was what I received:

MAKEUP BAG..a cute little grey bag that I think I will use to store some of my hair ties.

HARVEY PRINCE ...(Hello perfume)...I have received this before in other boxes. It is a nice scent. Not too strong or overpowering

BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY ..(Sweet Lavender Hand & Body Treatment/Lotion) ..Lavender is always such a nice calming scent..It's a nice lotion not greasy or oily at all

HIKARI (Lipstick-Cabernet)... The color is a bit bright for me..but I love mixing colors. With the right gloss it will be perfect.

PACIFICA (Eye Liner- Gun Metal) ..I love all eye liners. I have never tried this greyish color before, normally just wear black Will be fun to experiment with it.

BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS (Smooth Criminal Powder) ..I don't normally use powder so this may end up finding a new home.

Overall review of the box: I really liked this bag/box. Like last month I was not familiar with any of these brands. Again if you would like to try out Ipsy for yourself feel free to use my referral link:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

No comments:

Post a Comment