Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Love With Food September 2014 Subscription Box

What is great about Love with Food is that they will match each box sold and donate a box. One box donated for their small box.. Two boxes donated for their deluxe boxes. I have the smaller box. I love that all of the snacks are within my 100-150 calorie range that I like to be at for my midday snacks. Boxes start at $12 a month but there is almost always a discount going on..Current discount is getting your first box FREE only charge is $2.00 for shipping! Please feel free to use my referral link to take advantage of this wonderful deal...(if for some reason you do not like the box you are under no obligation to keep the subscription and can cancel at anytime).. My personal Love with Food referral link:  http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=GNQ

I had canceled my subscription a couple months ago. Love With Food sent me an email asking me to come back and offered a FREE box. So I signed back up. :) This month's theme is "Spice It Up" . This is what I received:

WAY BETTER SNACKS-  (Simply So Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips)... had these today for a midday snack.. I had heard of Way Better Snacks but had never tried them. They had a really nice heat and good crunch to them. I enjoyed them.

FOGG CITY SPICE CO- (Lemon Rosemary Seasoning)...Can't wait to try this..thinking it would be perfect on both roasted potatoes & roasted chick peas!

ZIGGY MARLEY ORGANICS - (Roasted Hemp Seeds..Sea Salt & Pepper flavor)...love hemp seeds and always throw them on salads or in smoothies. These are really good and will be used on salads for sure. They reminded me of when you eat sunflower seeds and eat the shell as well, either by accident or on purpose!  LOL

AMAZING GRASS - (Green Superfood..Chocolate Infusion flavor)..This one looks intriguing. I think this will be great in a smoothie with some almond milk, banana, and maybe some coffee ice cubes. 

SHOTWELL CANDY CO - (5 Spice Caramels) .. Barry is more of a caramel fan so these will be making their way into his lunch bag.

MARUSOY- (Ghost Soy Sauce).. Can't wait to try this although my mouth is burning just thinking about it. It's made with ghost chili powder! Still trying to decide what to use it for...maybe to marinate some mushrooms for a veggie mushroom burger.

MANDY'S- (Rich Chocolate Cookie Thins).. These are perfect for a midday snack. Package is 5 thin cookies for 90 calories and only 6g sugar. To me they taste like a thinner version of an Oreo cookie (just the black part not the filling) but a lot less sweet.  Just had a tiny taste..saving them to enjoy with a nice cup of tea

LOVE WITH FOOD-  (Churro Kettle Corn) package is 140 calories, 6g sugar.. so fits nicely into my snack guidelines.. Nice way to get that great cinnamon churro flavor experience without eating a deep fried churro and then feeling guilty later on..lol 

Overall review of this box:  I thought this was a great box! I appreciate that Love With Food reached out and offered this box to me. It is always a fun box and I highly recommend trying their FREE box offer! Again feel free to use my referral link:
http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=GNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment