Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PopSugar Must Have September 2014 Subscription Box

PopSugar Must Have Box is a monthly subscription box that offers fun products from fashion, beauty, home & fitness. Boxes are $39.95 a month (shipping included). I had been wanting to try the box for awhile. I was very lucky to come across a $10 off code for the September box so had to get it!

Here is what I received in my first box:

TILO SCARVES (Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin) ...When I saw this hand dyed scarf as a spoiler for the September box it sealed the deal for me. Loved the look of it just in pictures. In person I can't even describe in words how LOVELY & BEAUTIFUL it really is. I don't normally put values in my box reviews because so many of the items I receive are by brands I have never heard of making their value priceless to me. BUT. This scarf has a retail value of $125! Tilo scarves are sold at Saks Fith Avenue, Fred Segal, & Ron Herman. I have never been in any of those stores, ever! I am a thrift store girl.. LOL  Now if we could only get some cooler temps here in Vegas so I could actually wear it outside and show it off! 

NICOLE MILLER (Stereo Earbuds) ...Barry grabbed these away from me before I could even get a close up look at them... He uses earbuds every day  Good thing they came in blue and not pink!  LOL

URBAN REMEDY (Almond Brownie) ...A vegan, gluten free, raw brownie..perfect for me! Similar ingredients to a brownie I make except I also add black beans.  Had to sneak a small bite even thought it wasn't time for my daily snack...delicious! Urban Remedy also sent a $10 off $50 purchase gift card.

ORIBE (Superfine Purse Size Hair Spray) ...not really a big hair spray person, did all that in the 80's/90's ...lol  but I am dressing for Halloween this year so will use it then on my hair.

LETTER C DESIGN (Gold Foil Arrow Pencils)...I don't even think I have one pencil in the house and wasn't sure what I would use them for...LOL  Then remembered that Barry can use them when he paints to sketch out his design on his canvas!

RIFLE PAPER CO  (Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set 4 designs (2 of each design)).. This is a really cute note card set. Since I am a card maker myself I may have to add a few embellishments to them before I send them out. Just to give them my own personal touch,

NIKE ($20 Gift Card)... We don't normally wear anything Nike but I'm sure Barry can find something to spend this on.

GHIRADELLI (Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis).. Probably not the best idea to send these in the summer time to Vegas!.. I knew as soon as I picked up the bag it was more like a bag of chocolate soup!  LOL  but put them right into the freezer and I think I was able to save them. Will send them in Barry's lunch bag tomorrow, he loves anything with chocolate & almonds.

Overall review of the box:  LOVED it!!  If all they had sent was just the scarf I would have been happy. Everything else is just a nice bonus.  Last I read there are still September boxes with this scarf still available! If you are interested in trying the PopSugar Must Have Box feel free to use my referral code and save $5!  http://bit.ly/1sqeEeX


No comments:

Post a Comment