Monday, June 9, 2014

Nibblr June 2014 Subscription Box

The Nibblr subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks per box and can choose from their list of mixes which ones you are most interested in. Example if you hate coconut, you go through their list of snacks and click on "not interested" for all the coconut mixes.. Boxes are $5.99 each, that includes shipping!.  If anyone is interested in trying a FREE box you can use my friend code of 3842 to sign up. I chose to keep all my snacks under 150 calorie range and to keep the sugar grams low. This is my 3rd month of receiving Nibblr.  Love having snacks portioned out and ready to go..

This box included: 

MANGIA BENE (150 calories, 3g sugar) - Sun dried tomato peanut cracker, garlic herb cashews, and parmesan bread pieces snack mix ... Opened this one first for a midday snack. Really enjoyed the mix of flavors.

ALE HOUSE BLEND (120 calories, 1g sugar) - Brazilian steakhouse peanut crackers, corn nuts and mini pretzels snack mix... This also made a great midday snack..would have liked more of the Brazilian flavoring but it was pretty good.

TOKYO HEATWAVE (110 calories, 2g sugar) - Wasabi peas, peanut crackers and sesame sticks snack mix.. Haven't tried yet but I already know I will love it. I have had another Nibblr mix with their wasabi peas so I know to eat them one at a time instead of in a handful. Will clean out your sinuses immediately..LOL

STUCK ON FLAX (150 calories, 18g sugar) - Flax sea salt pretzel pearls ....I have had the pretzel pearls in other Nibblr mixes and like them. Obviously though I did not check the sugar on a package of just the pretzel pearls...it's a lot higher than where I like to be. I will just split the pack in half and toss them into some plain yogurt for an added sweetness & crunch.


Overall review of this box: loved it. I prefer savory/salty snacks so except for the Stuck on Flax it was a perfect box.... Again try the FREE box with my code 3842...

No comments:

Post a Comment