Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birchbox June 2014 Subscription Box

Birchbox features sample sizes of different hair, beauty, makeup & fragrance products.. They have boxes for both women & men.. Boxes are $10 a month, including shipping.. In this month's box I received: 


COOLA - (Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face)...can always use the extra sun protection in the summer months..

GILCHRIST & SOAMES- (London collection body lotion)...I like the nice mild smell..and that it didn't feel oily at all...liking it a lot

JOIE - (Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum).. wonderful light summery scent.. I am sometimes overly sensitive to smells..haven't sneezed yet!  LOL

NUMBER 4 HAIR -  (Hydrating Shampoo & bonus Hydrating Conditioner) ...have never heard of this brand...it's for dry brittle hair, which I don't have..so will probably be giving these samples away..

VASANTI COSMETICS - (Brighten U! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator) ...it says that it "mimics the effects of microdermabrasion"..and is enriched with papaya & aloe.. and for all skin types.. Can't wait to try it!

Overall review of this box: a great mix of face, skin & hair products. Love getting to know brands I have never heard of before.  I love that for $10 a month I am able to sample the products before making a larger purchase. If you would like to try Birchbox you can use my referral link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/d5n61

No comments:

Post a Comment