Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Graze June 2014 Subscription Box (Box 1)

The Graze subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks in each box for a price of $6 (including shipping!). You can choose to receive the boxes anywhere from once a month to every week ($6 per box). You can cancel at anytime. You can use a fellow Graze members referral code and receive your 1st and 5th box FREE. This was my 1st box with Graze so it was absolutely FREE. You can go through the Graze snack list and read each description and "trash" the ones you are not interested in trying.  I try to keep all my snacks in the 150 and below calorie range and also watch the sugar grams. If you would like to try a FREE box please feel free to use my referral code/link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BARRYF3NU   

This is what I received in my first box: 

WHOLEGRAIN BANANA CARAMEL DIPPERS -  (Banana shortbread w/caramel sauce) 150 calories, 9g sugar ...this one will more than likely go to Barry..he has the sweet tooth in the house...but may have to have a small taste ;)

CRACKING BLACK PEPPER CASHEWS - (Black pepper cashews, roasted cashews, & redskin peanuts) 200 calories, 2g sugar ..another one for Barry's lunch bag

SPICY CORN TACO - (Spicy chili peanuts, roasted corn, & edamame beans) 160 calories, less than 1g sugar... tried this first..as a midday snack..10 more calories than I like to have for a snack but will do some extra jumping jacks...haha  it was worth it, nice seasonings & a great crunch...

CINNAMON PRETZEL - (Poppyseed pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds) 130 calories, 6g sugar ...LOVE anything cinnamon! Saving this for myself to enjoy when I need a sweet fix.. :)

Overall review of my 1st Graze box. LOVED it...not only because it was FREE (thank you Graze & thank you Casey for your code!) but it was also a great mix of things that Barry and I both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment