Monday, June 23, 2014

Graze June 2014 Subscription Box (Box 2)

The Graze subscription box is a portion controlled snack box. You receive 4 snacks in each box for a price of $6 (including shipping!). You can choose to receive the boxes anywhere from once a month to every week ($6 per box). You can cancel at anytime. You can use a fellow Graze members referral code and receive your 1st and 5th box FREE. This was my 2nd box for the month of June. You can go through the Graze snack list and read each description and "trash" the ones you are not interested in trying.  I try to keep all my snacks in the 150 and below calorie range and also watch the sugar grams. If you would like to try a FREE box please feel free to use my referral code/link: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BARRYF3NU   

This is what I received in this box: 

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -  (Sponge drops, strawberry drops, pistachios & yogurt strawberries) 150 calories, 18g sugar ...this one will go to Barry..I should have "trashed" this one but must have overlooked it. Not anything that appeals to me, and way too much sugar...hopefully he likes it..LOL

HERBY BREAD BASKET - (Basil baguettes, garlic crostini, and oregano rice crackers) 100 calories, 1g sugar ..DELICIOUS! ..Nice mix of flavors and great crunch..

BONNIE WEE OATBAKES - (Wholegrain oatbakes with carmelized onion marmalade) 110 calories, less than 5g sugar... this one intrigues me the most...might add a couple feta crumbles with it for a snack..Can't wait to try it!

JALAPENO FIESTA - (Jalapeno peanuts, salsa almonds, and roasted seeds) 210 calories, 2g sugar ...Oops just a little over my 150 calorie limit... will add some extra crunches, sit ups and maybe a couple burpees to balance it out!  *girl math* ;) 
 
Overall review of this box. Another great box from Graze.  I really like the look of it and the mix of flavors. I prefer my boxes to all be savory..Strawberry Shortcake was my mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment