Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Love With Food June 2014 Subscription Box

What is great about Love with Food is that they will match each box sold and donate a box. One box donated for their small box.. Two boxes donated for their deluxe boxes. I have the smaller box. I love that all of the snacks are within my 100-150 calorie range that I like to be at for my midday snacks. Boxes start at $12 a month but there is almost always a discount going on..Current discount is getting your first box FREE only charge is $2.00 for shipping! Please feel free to use my referral link to take advantage of this wonderful deal...(if for some reason you do not like the box you are under no obligation to keep the subscription and can cancel at anytime).. My personal Love with Food referral link:  http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=GNQ

Included in this box:

YUM EARTH ORGANICS -  Fruit Snack (Pineapple, Raspberry, Mango)... Barry enjoys the gummy style treats more than I do..so these will go right into his lunch bag

SNIKIDDY - Baked Fries (cheddar cheese)...at 130 calories it fit perfectly into my 150 calorie midday snack range... they were good..nice crunch and cheesy flavor

TREE HUGGER GUM - Gum ball ...again something for Barry as I don't chew gum...I'm sure he will enjoy it

THE COOKIE DEPARTMENT - Snap Back (ginger detox cookie)..this one looks intriguing with ginger, blackstrap molasses & cayenne in the ingredient list!

G.H CRETORS - Chicago Mix popped corn (caramel corn & cheddar cheese corn mixed together) .. great mix of salt & sweet..will enjoy this one night with Barry watching a movie

STONERIDGE ORCHARDS- Montmorency Cherries (whole dried tart cherries).. I have seed nut loaf I am going to bake that I think these will be perfect in!

JOLLY OAK - Good for you Granola (almond butter & jelly sandwich).. this was the first thing I tried... had a taste from the package and also mixed some into my yogurt... really liked it.. nice crunch and not overly sweet..

DULCETTO-  Chocolate cookies (pillow shaped cookies with a rich chocolate filling) package is 100 calories, 8g sugar.. so fits nicely into my snack guidelines.. although I do think I may end up sharing them with Barry...LOL

Overall review of this box:  As I say with every Love with Food box..I love that I have never heard of any of these brands before!... and that is what is great about Love with Food getting to discover new companies and flavors. and of course the fact that they make such a big commitment to donating boxes to charity....This was a great box with a nice mix of snacks for me, for Barry and for the two of us to share.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment