Sunday, December 21, 2014

NatureBox December 2014 Subscription Box

Naturebox  is monthly subscription box that delivers "nutritious and delicious snacks for under $20/month. For every box we deliver, we donate one meal to provide food to the hungry".   In their monthly Deluxe NatureBox you will receive  5 full-sized bags for only $19.95 per month + FREE SHIPPING. 

This is what I received in this box:

3.5oz package
ASIAGO & CHEDDAR CHEESE CRISPS (3.5 servings per bag ..10 pieces per serving .. 130 calories, 0g sugar)...These are my favorite from this box.. They have a great flavor and crunch. I like to float a couple pieces on top of a hot bowl of soup, so good as they slowly start to melt.

5oz package:
COUNTRY RANCH SUNFLOWER KERNALS (4.5 servings per bag..1/4 cup per serving 190 calories, less than 1g sugar).. I love these on salads. I only use about 1 Tbsp just to get a nice crunch. I love ranch dressing but avoid it, actually love it too much..LOL So these have a great ranch flavor for a lot less calories than the actual dressing.

3.2oz package
HONEY NUT MEDLEY (honey roasted mixed nuts):  (3 servings per bag.. 1/4 cup per serving.. 170 calories, 9g sugar)... These went right into Barry's lunch bag. He loved them!

5oz package
POPPY SEED STICKS (sesame sticks with poppy seeds):  (4.5 servings per bag.. 1/4 cup per serving..160 calories, 0g sugar) ...These have a great crunch and flavor to them. Love them mixed into a salad in place of croutons...Or paired with some fresh fruit for a great sweet/savory combination snack.

5oz bag:
MINI MEDJOOLS (medjool dates) : (3.5 servings per bag.. 3 pieces per serving.. 120 calories, 25g sugar) .... I don't use medjools as a sack I use them as an ingredient in recipes. Sometimes they are hard to find so I was glad to see them on the NatureBox snack list. I will be using this bag in a raw brownie recipe.  They can also be used with raw almonds when making your own almond milk.

Overall review of the sampler box: This was a wonderful box.  Really enjoyed every snack and would get them all again sometime.  Very happy to have the medjools for my brownie recipe. Feel free to use my link to receive $10 off of your first box! :)   http://fbuy.me/-ULI


No comments:

Post a Comment