Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ipsy December 2014 Subscription Box

Ipsy is a monthly sample beauty subscription box/"glam bag". The cost is $10 month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 5 beauty products + a makeup bag. When you first start your account with Ipsy you are asked to take a beauty quiz so that your monthly selections can be tailored to your preferences.  If you would like to check it out, please use my referral link:                   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

This was what I received:

GLAM BAG.. I received a really cute little black and pink bag. Perfect size and shape for eyeliners!

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE ...(Blow drying creme)...Not something I would ever use, will have to find a new home for it

NOURISH ORGANIC ..(Renewing Eye Cream..Avocado) ..I had never heard of this before, will try it...love that it is Organic.

 NYX ..(Butter Lip Balm- Red Velvet)... Have never used any of the NYX products before. It feels very nice on my lips..has a slight tint to it. Went right into my purse. Favorite item in the bag.

TARTE (Light, Camera, Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara) ... I am not a mascara fan, never have been. Would have much rather had an eyeliner.  Will have to find a new home for this.

Crownbrush.com (Crease Shadow Brush) ...Not something I would normally use so will probably pass this one along as well..

Overall review of the box: I always enjoy getting my Ipsy bag.  However this month was more misses than hits.  3 of the 5 items won't be used. Hoping for a better bag next month. Again if you would like to try out Ipsy for yourself feel free to use my referral link:   http://www.ipsy.com/r/c7b6

No comments:

Post a Comment