Sunday, December 21, 2014

BarkBox December 2014 Subscription Box

BarkBox is "A box of high quality dog products for your pup, delivered to your door each month."  BarkBox is $29.99 a month (shipping included) and you can customize the box to fit the size of your dog.  Tiny (less than 10lbs),  Small & Cute (10-20lbs),  Just Right (20-50lbs), Big and Bold (50+ lbs). I was very excited to get Eenie signed up so that she would have a special gift under the Christmas tree this year.

This is what she received (I looked but Eenie can't see until Christmas morning!):

BARKMADE YULETIDE LOG ...This was the first thing I saw when I opened the box and thought it was adorable...BUT then I looked at the label and saw "Made in China"... We are very careful about not buying any treats or toys for her made in China, so I was so disappointed to see this. We will just end up using it as a decoration.

BOCCE'S BAKERY LUMPS OF COAL (USA made).. I'm sure Eenie will love these...I love that they are made with only 4 ingredients.

SAFEMADE HOLIDAY TARTAN BANDANA... It's really cute, I like the side with the candy cane stripes...the other side is reindeer and trees. We will "attempt" to get this on her on Christmas morning. I don't know if we will be successful or not, she has never worn a bandana...LOL I do know that while trying she will roll over on her back..kick her legs up in protest and then give us the saddest looking eyes wondering why we are torturing her..LOL

PLANET DOG LUMP OF COAL (Made in the USA)...Eenie loves playing with balls so I'm sure she will love this..

ETTA SAYS DUCK CHEW (Made in the USA, based out of St Louis Missouri).. Eenie has never had anything duck before so not sure if she will like this or not.

Overall review of the box: First impression was rough when I saw the Made in China product, and I immediately felt disappointed. However, I am pleased with the other items in the box and hope to get some great pictures of Eenie with her box on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment